May 10, 2023

Dentist Exposes the Hidden Dangers of Fluoride Consumption

“Fluoride is highly toxic,” according to the BSC Working Group, reported Bill Osmunson, DDS. Fluoride is also a “known neurotoxin.”

The BSC Working Group details, “If more [Fluoride] than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away. Directions: adults and children two years and older ... do not swallow.”

“What about the words ‘do not swallow’ is tough?”

Watch the Full Hearing on #CHDTV!

*The opinions expressed by the hosts and guests in this show are not necessarily the views of Children’s Health Defense.

DonateFree Signup